Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Whatever.....

Well I am still here and trying to kick.
Feeling kind of low.
Trying to find something I can control in this life and wondering if it is even possible.
I can say there is no miracles but then I would be lying.
I still have enough in me to try and kick.
My son still has enough in him to try and kick.
Nothing much has changed since my last post except on the advice of a dear sister..."every 10 min. find something to be thankful for." 
So that is what I am trying to do. Sometimes it is easy and sometimes I have to stretch.
I often wonder what I did to piss the Creator off so much, but then I figure we all must have pissed him off a lot.
If this is just another part of a plan in my life all I can say is it sucks. I am very tired of waiting for everything to be turned into a good thing.
I guess Robin Williams was tired too.
And that is all I have to say today.

No comments:

I am closing down this blog

Hey all I am closing down this blog in a few days. I will open a new one under www.multijlsworld.blogspot.com I will explain on that b...