Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Who Is Multijudy?

I have been told by a few loving friends that I need to change my handle...
And I have given this a lot of thought.
So here is my conclusion...

I am not dissociative anymore... hooray!!!!!!!!... but does that mean I am not Multijudy anymore?
Well I am not a Multijudy that is dissociative however, I am Multijudy in that I have many facets to my personality.
I am a child of the Creator of All ...
I am a wife...
I am a mother...
I am a Meme...
I am a friend...
I am a daughter...
I am a sister...
I am an artist...
I am a writer...
I am a survivor...

I am many things in this one body and all of those things make me who I am... and that makes me Multijudy.

So I am going to keep my handle.
I think you all can understand... : )

Much love and until later....

Multijudy

4 comments:

Trish Daniel said...

makes sense!
:)

but you are always Sweet Judy Blue Eyes too!
add that to the list!

MWAH!

Anonymous said...

:) I agree; I also consider you a dear sister that I always wish I had being an only child and an inspiration to me. You are a many faceted jewel, that shines for the Lord and may He shine His face upon you and keep you :)

Anonymous said...

judy,
Honestly always wondered why you kept that name, really letting the symptoms of being abused be what defines you, rather then being defined as a Child of God. God did not create you as a "multi" there is only one Judy. While she is broken and hurt, it is not who God intended. Here is a challenge. Take time in prayer to ask God to show and reveal His name and Identity for you. Spend time in the word as well. The Holy Spirit will reveal and then make the change.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I had just skimmed the first few sentances of the post. I see your point. Never mind my previous comment.

I am closing down this blog

Hey all I am closing down this blog in a few days. I will open a new one under www.multijlsworld.blogspot.com I will explain on that b...