Monday, March 21, 2016

Its out there...

Hey, hey, hey!

Well it seems my story is making the rounds after almost eight years on the web.
Thanks to a man named Henry Makow.
He decided to post my story on his site with links and it seems
to be taking off.
I really was going to take down my web site this year when the bill came due, but decided to hang in there one more year.
I get mail from time to time when someone finds me looking for truth and answers. I do cherish those letters!!! Anyway now I am glad I gave it another year!
Some think I am a fake, (why I would want to make up such stories is beyond me, its not like I ever gained anything from it)
But in any case I do not care if I am believed or not. I did not write my story to be believed or to convince anyone of anything. I wrote it to help the victims, to help validate their stories and memories and I also wrote it for those who want to know the truth. Those are the people who seem to find my story. I also wrote it for me...
I needed to give voice to all the parts of me who went through all the abuse. I needed to write it out to heal from my own wounds.
So with  saying that, I want to thank all of you who took the time to read my story.

Yes I am Judy, and yes it is true and yes I am a survivor!!!!

No comments:

I am closing down this blog

Hey all I am closing down this blog in a few days. I will open a new one under www.multijlsworld.blogspot.com I will explain on that b...