Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cheers!!

I have been kind of out of it for a while and was really starting to wonder about it. I mean, I have felt  for a long time like nothing was worth it anymore. But then I started getting a few e-mails from people around the globe who found my website and blog and who seemed to be really touched by my story. Like it mattered that I spoke out.
I know a lot of people won't ever believe me, and that's OK. I never did this to win a popularity contest or even be believed by most people. I spoke out in the beginning for not only myself, but for all of those victims as well as survivors, who could not speak out. I spoke out to give them validation and credibility. This reality is very isolating to say the least.
So far, no mainline Christian ministry will touch me with a ten foot pole. What does that say about mainline Christian ministries? They  will not even comment about my allegations. But no mind, I really do not care, I never spoke out for validation from any of them. I mean they are the perpetrators, or at least a huge part of them.
I have not done any interviews in years and in truth I have almost gotten to the place where I felt like it did not matter anymore, or maybe I just have said all I needed to say.
Speaking out was the catalyst of my main healing. Even though it took a huge tole on my family, it gave me a freedom I thought I would never have. It took away my fear of 'Them'. 
My faith has undergone a lot of changes through out this process and I no longer really adhere to main line Christianity anymore, however, I do have a strong faith in my Creator and I know that Creator is just, loving, forgiving, and true!!!! That I can hold on to in any situation, even though I do not understand most things that go on in this world.
I think we all have to find our truth, and we all go about it in different ways. Our journeys and paths are not the same. We can not lump everything and everyone in one place and expect it to be right for all.
I don't have all the answers and never claimed I did. Jesus Christ did save me. He saved me from myself and the lies of others. He saved me from main line religion and gave me truth. He saved me from despondency and despair. What he taught gave me hope. He taught me forgiveness and love even for those to whom I deemed not worthy. 
I have had people ask me how I got free from the programming and mind control? Well, you see, I haven't gotten free from it all. It is an ongoing struggle and always will be in this life, I am sure about that. There might be a few who have broken free but as of yet I have not met them. We are all a work in progress. Most people do not even know they are mind controlled and programmed. Maybe not to the extent of the trauma based stuff I was subjected to, but still mind controlled none the less.
More people are speaking out about what I went through and I hope more people listen and learn. My hope is that eventually more people will be set free from so much of the lies we are encased in on this planet and in this reality.
You know, main line Christianity has always promoted the end time agenda, promoted the Great Satan, promoted hell and fear. Christianity has done more to promote 'their' agenda then anything on this planet. But you see, there really is nothing new under the sun. If you keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results you are very deceived. The so-called New World Order has been doing the same thing over and over for millenniums and always expecting different results. So why is everyone freaking out now about what they are up to? They will not win! They can't. Its the same ol, same ol game. Its about time for the true Creator to reset the time clock.
Anyway that is about all I have to say for today.
Will I ever do anymore interviews? Depends if anymore doors open in that direction for me. Truthfully? I miss helping when I can. I have been in isolation far to long.

Blessings!!
Judy

 

 

No comments:

I am closing down this blog

Hey all I am closing down this blog in a few days. I will open a new one under www.multijlsworld.blogspot.com I will explain on that b...