Friday, August 22, 2014

Just me

As of the past month I have had a ton of people reading my blog. If any of you have not written me, please leave me a note at my gmail account. multijl@gmail.com I would like to hear from you and any comments or questions you might have.

As for myself... I am hanging in there. Been a very trying year, but the fact I can write this says I am still surviving.

I am still having a lot of problems on the spiritual side of things. I know a lot of you pray for me and no doubt that is what's keeping me going.

I feel like I am grasping for anything to hold onto and nothing feels all that solid.

Do I still have my faith? I suppose somewhere inside of me because I am still getting out of bed. I guess the problem is that I can not define anything about what I believe anymore.

I always try and be truthful when I write on this blog because I feel it is important that whomever is reading this needs to understand the struggles I am having with my life in general. I for sure do not have all the answers. Sometimes I feel as if all I have are questions. My life, like my faith is not cut and dry.

I am always remembering new things and sometimes those memories changes all the dynamics of what I think, believe or perceive about my life.

I for sure, am a work in progress.

Also I fight a few physical problems. I have psoriasis and it effects my joints as well as my skin. I am currently on a new eating plan to help control the systems and am losing some weight as well. I hope to be able to start walking again as soon as the weather breaks for the much cooler temps.

I have also started an art journal. Thought that would be a good place to crank up my artistic nature. It calms me as well. I would love to be able to do my art to sell. I don't have a lot of confidence in my art skills to think anything I did would sell, but it sure would be nice.

OK, well I guess that is all for now...
I hope later to be able to write a little more inspirational stuff, but as for now... this is all I can seem to do.

Love & Prayers,

Judy

No comments:

I am closing down this blog

Hey all I am closing down this blog in a few days. I will open a new one under www.multijlsworld.blogspot.com I will explain on that b...