Thursday, April 30, 2015

Who I am not...

You know I have spent a lot of time in my life trying to figure out just who I am. I have come to the conclusion that instead of trying to figure out who I am, I need to focus on who I am not.
So this is who I/Judy am not.
I am not a liar.
I am not a mean person.
I am not lazy.
I am not mean spirited.
I am not cruel.
I am not unforgiving.
I am not hateful.
I am not back biting or spiteful.
I am not unloving.
I am not unfriendly.
I am not dishonest.
I am not uncaring.
I am not undisciplined.
I am not slovenly.
I am not greedy.
I am not irresponsible.
I am not perfect.

OK, so maybe there are more things I am not, but this looks to be a pretty good list so far.

Lately life has been rather a challenge. Well, life is always a challenge nothing new there, however; it seems more challenging at times then at other times. Anyway I guess my confidence has been kicked around a bit as of late and I needed to remind myself of all the things I am not. By doing that I have a bit of insight of who I/Judy really am and she/I is not all that bad.

I think I can live with who I am not. I know I can be friends with a person like that. So even if others don't get me or even bother to know me, I know I will be OK.

Thank you Father/Creator for making me the way I am. Thank you for not letting me be like the people who hurt me as a child and for not being all the negative things on my list. Thank you for reminding me that I am special to you and for loving me in my weakness and well as in my strengths. Thank you for helping me through all the hard times in my life, no matter how big or how small. Thank you for sending the few people in my life who remind me of what and who I am, instead of trying to put me down to where and to whom I am not.

Thank you Father/Creator for this gift of life no matter how hard it seems to be.


No comments:

I am closing down this blog

Hey all I am closing down this blog in a few days. I will open a new one under www.multijlsworld.blogspot.com I will explain on that b...