Monday, September 25, 2017

Update

So this is the update of my life...
 I am in Pennsylvania at my sisters house helping her care for my mom.
 My mom is in the last stages of her life and I am here helping my sister care for her.
I don't have a lot to say other then it is hard and life changing at the same time.
I have always been the helper on the sidelines with people on Hospice..this is the first time I am on the front-line. 
I know I will have a lot more to say about this later, but as of right now all I can say is please pray for my sister and I along with the other family members this effects.
Please pray my mom does not suffer needlessly for an extended time and please pray we all have strength to do what we have and need to do with the wisdom we need to do it.
If none of this makes any sense I do apologize... I am pretty wore out.

Anyway...that is all for now..
Blessings,
Judy
 

3 comments:

Marie Ivan said...

My Prayers are with you.
Love,
Marie Ivan

Sherri Rogers said...

Dear Judy, I found your blog a few years ago and continue to check in when prompted. I lift you up in prayer and to let you know I understand the difficulty of caring for your mom at this time. I pray blessings and peace for your heart and believe our Heavenly Father is watching over you. In His love, Sherri

Sister said...

Dear Judy, I am praying for you. May God ease your pain at this difficult time in your life. God bless, Sharon

I am closing down this blog

Hey all I am closing down this blog in a few days. I will open a new one under www.multijlsworld.blogspot.com I will explain on that b...