Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Has it really been almost six months since I have written anything?
I admit I really have not felt very inspired.
Not that it has been quiet or boring, its just I figure no one really wants to hear about my struggles with this life all the time.
But in case anyone does here is the updates...

My son Joshua who has non-alcoholic cirrhosis of the Liver stage 4 is actually doing pretty good in spite of it all. In any case I feel very grateful he is still with us in a productive way and being who he is, My son Josh. : ) He is still not on the transplant list and we still have not raised near enough money for it, however, I feel peaceful about it all.

I have been fighting a lymph node problem the past few months. Well actually since last spring. The doctors can not seem to figure it out. I have tried several holistic type things but to no avail as of yet. They want to do a biopsy on one in my neck but as of right now I am not going there. I am not sure about my next step. I have been in a lot of pain with my other lymph nodes and head aches and wear out pretty easily but I am managing OK. A lot of prayers are out there for me.
My eyes are bothering me some as well...such as it is I feel confident I will somehow get past this.

I had to quit my job in October but oddly enough it has nothing to do with my health. I just was not making enough to drive the distance to work. I loved my thrift store job and miss the friends I made there as well as the customers, but the supervisor moved me to another store in a town a lot further away and my little over min. wage did not cover the cost to drive that far.  We also need the income and I miss that even if it was small. Now since my lymph node thing I am having a hard time finding another job...kind of stressful in any case. I was also trying to help my son some. Now my doctor bills are crazy...

I have wondered if I am being whammed from 'Them' or something. But that makes me feel kind of paranoid so I hate going there. I hate giving 'Them' any credit for anything in my life even the bad stuff. 

Maybe I should not have even posted anything about being sick...but I wanted the few who read this to know I am still here and kicking, although rather slowly. HA! 

Thank you to the ones who have written me and sent me mail. I do appreciate the support and encouragement. It means a lot to me. I was seriously thinking about taking down my web site and blog but just when I decide to do it, I get a letter from someone telling me how much it meant to them to find it and read it. 

So it shall stay at least for a while longer...

Well I am about out of energy... so that is it for now.

Love and Prayers and have a very,
 Blessed New Year!!!!

Judy


No comments:

I am closing down this blog

Hey all I am closing down this blog in a few days. I will open a new one under www.multijlsworld.blogspot.com I will explain on that b...