Sunday, August 16, 2015

So its been awhile...

So its been awhile since I have written a post.
But that is nothing new for me these days as I just don't seem to think I have anything worth posting that could really help anyone.

I think my mind has taken quite a shift this past year. I seem to be pushing away a lot of negative information and blocking out most of the news, etc.

I used to keep updated on the state of things. I had several web-sights I checked out and web casts I listened to. I prepared for THE END, or at least tried to prepare for hard times and impending catastrophic events that might occur. It was all in vain...
I have come to the conclusion that there really is no way to prepare.We need to live...let tomorrow take care of its self.

Now I am just trying to concentrate on my spiritual self and on what I am suppose to be doing in this mortal body with my life. Both of which I am having a very hard time coming to terms with.

I have tried to search my heart for truth and answers. I think I always get more questions then answers. I am not sure of anything except that I believe we have been lied too since day one, about almost everything.  

I can not except the 'Christian' BS anymore. I find more lies and manipulation in it then truth and real peace. I watch and listen to others and see and hear fear, more then Love and trust in The Supreme Creator. God is going to get you for this or God is going to get you for that... Love GOD or DIE...To love God means pain, sacrifice and misery on this planet...We are not of this world just passing though, so we need to not think about anything we are doing to this planet...If we are good Christians we will either get raptured out or whatever...The whole thing pisses  me off!!!

So...if you are a Christian, you are better then everyone else and have a free ticket out of this mess...But to be fair most religions believe that as well.

Well I have never had a free ticket out of anything. I am made of human flesh and a divine piece of the Creators spirit. The Creator put me on this planet and gave me life. SO I am assuming I am suppose to do something of value with this life I was given, on this planet, a planet that is amazing and wonderfully made.
I have seen a lot of death...if we are not suppose to be here then why do we struggle so hard to fight death? Why are we even given a mortal body? Why did the Creator take the time to create such an amazing planet for us to live on?

I am so tired of everyone trying to figure out how to get out of here with the least amount of pain and always putting down those who choose to live life to its fullest.

We are given talents and skills to better our lives and others lives. These skills are given to us to better this planet and help sustain it.

I think if we all put more thought and energy on how to do more positive things, how to give more positive energy out, things would change for the better.

Instead people seem to be soaking up all the END TIME, DOOMS DAY, JUDGEMENT, lets escape this mess scenarios. People keep each other divided by religions, race and cultures etc. 

It has always been like that. If for once humans could see each other as humans and all as aspects of the Divine Creator and really learn to love their differences and learn from them, then we could have that new planet people are always looking for.

The changes have to come within ourselves. Not from the sky, or a book or a person... it comes from within. That is where the Divine Spark of our Creator is. 

We are here to learn, give and love. We are here to represent that spark of the Creator that is within us. Some will get it, some will not. We are each here on a journey. We are not to judge another's journey. We are to learn and listen. We are to give back part of what we are given. We are to live this mortal life to the Glory of the Creator, to the best of out ability and of our understanding for the fleeting moment of time we are here.

It is not about religion, race or culture. It is about humanity and our connection to the Divine Creator of all. That is why we really need to think about what we do onto others...because we are connected, so what we do to one, we do to all. If a few of us could really get that, then we have used our time well on this planet.

Use your talents and skills... use your time here to enjoy what the Creator has given you, all aspects, be it nature, family, friends etc. Use your time to give...because whatever you give out, you get back, be it positive or negative. We are all connected, whether we like it or not. 

Guess I did have something to say after all...

5 comments:

Bon Bon said...

Good stuff, Judy.
Bon Bon

Lee in TN said...

I certainly understand...

Good to see you back here writing!

Blessings to you, Judy.

- Lee

Anonymous said...

Miss you, Judy. U r in my prayers of thanksgiving. Agree was so much of what you just wrote. Don't forget that you have helped many and many more through my ministry. Much love

Sherri Rogers said...

Amen and Amen. You are right on with this. I remember several years ago when the preparedness thing was so big and the fear mongering caused many to rush out and empty their savings accounts just to make someone else rich. I asked the Father what I needed to be doing. His answer then is the same as it has been since - Prepare your heart. This is a good place to be. Bless you, dear one. Sherri

Judy said...

Thanks all for your comments!!! Bless you all!!!

I am closing down this blog

Hey all I am closing down this blog in a few days. I will open a new one under www.multijlsworld.blogspot.com I will explain on that b...